Founded in Denmark in 1904, Georg Jensen now has over 100 stores in 12 countries. Originating as a silver smithy which created exclusive silver hollowware and jewellery, Georg Jensen now applies its unique design, superior craftsmanship and outstanding quality to a wide range of gold, silver, platinum and diamond jewellery, watches, cutlery, hollowware as well as design items for the home and office. Its pure, elegant, Scandinavian design style is favoured by millions around the world and is considered one of Denmark’s most recognized brands.
We are looking for bright energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835706
- Issue sales and purchase orders, monitor wip and delivery
- Responsible for invoice issuing and follow-up actions
- Coordinate with forwarders and suppliers on shipping arrangement for import and export
- Warehouse management - Responsible for all in and out cargo in our warehouse / handle repack if necessary (Physical work needed - once a while)
- Responsible for any ad-hoc project as assigned
- 2 years or above relevant working experience
- F5 or above educated
- Proactive, capable of multi-tasking, work independently and responsibilities
- Able to cope in a fast pace working environment, well-organized and have an effective time-management
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication Skills
- Familiar with PC operation (MS Office and Chinese Word Processing)
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package (Basic salary + commission) to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume to Georg Jensen, Unit 2502, 25/F, Trendy Centre, 682-684 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now".