G A Career Limited (GAC) is a dynamic HR consultancy service company dedicated to providing staffing and outsourcing services to meet our clients' diverse HR and business needs in a flexible and cost-effective manner.
Please visit our web site to find out more information: www.gacareer.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921779
Employer Ref. 1409
A fast growing US global sourcing company with 50 years history, turnover over US$500M, focus on retail consumer electronics and accessories.
The Logistic Director will manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure effective storage and distribution of goods.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Supervise full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Manage quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs
- Warehouse management
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Must speak English and Putonghua
- 8+ years in global distribution and logistic/warehouse management on electronic products
- Proven knowledge in import /export regulations
- Strong cross functional leadership: ability to engage teams and external partners to generate expected results
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience in working with globally dispersed teams
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Interested parties please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your comprehensive resume with (.doc format) to resume @gacareer.com
Information collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes