KOSÉ, a leading Japanese cosmetics corporation was founded in 1946 with Headquarter in Japan. KOSÉ has established brand concepts and sales methods that precisely target the characteristics of each sales channel. Our brands (like KOSÉ, JILL STUART, COSME DECORTE, ADDICTION) are sold at specialty cosmetic stores, department stores, chain stores and many other types of retailers.
To support the ambitious growth of the business in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber candidate to join the Company for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919380
- Coordinate with warehouse, retail shops, and departments for stock ordering.
- Notify retail shops for product ordering.
- Arrange product disposal and discontinue according to company procedure.
- Monitor and manage stock inventory level of warehouse and retail shops.
- Responsible for product cost checking, inventory level planning for existing and new products.
- Handle order processing and import / export shipment arrangements.
- Responsible for customs declaration by using Trade Link.
- Prepare reports for management review.
- Visiting warehouse and other ad hoc duties.
- Diploma or above in logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years of logistic or shipping experience, in FMCG industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in managing ERP system is highly preferred.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to work independently.
- Fluency in Cantonese and conversational in English.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with current and expected salary in word format to Ms. Sudo
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and handled strict confidentially.
you are welcome to visit our company website to know more about KOSE: www.kose.com.hk