A wholly-owned subsidiary of a Hong Kong listed company specializes in trading stainless steels materials is inviting high caliber candidates to fill up the following vacancy.
Logistic Executive –Warehouse
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991452
- Oversee warehouse daily operations to fulfil local inbound/outbound logistics co-ordinations on lead times
- Monitor materials planning, quality assurance and inventory control
- Maintain accurate database of the warehouse management system pertaining to stock and inventory
- Develop logistics process improvement and strategies to enhance warehouse operation efficiency and maximize space utilization
- Higher Diploma or above in logistic management or related discipline
- 4 years – 8 years relevant plus warehouse operational/management experiences
- Strong sense of industrial safety
- Good planning and data analysis skills
- Familiar with general computer applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese/Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form.
Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.