(Ref Number: jobs@0421_mn)
Our client, a retail company is now seeking for high caliber for the following position:
- Report to the Operation Supervisor to facilitate daily operations in warehouse
- Maintain accurate data updated on system, good documentation & compile reports for analysis
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5 standard or above
- At least 3 years experience in the warehouse logistics
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP System
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.