Logistics Clerk (Tuen Mun / Tsuen Wan)
Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999042
- Coordinate and assist to monitor daily operation in logistics warehouse
- Handle Inbound/Outbound shipping documents
- Prepare daily reports of inventory, transaction and shipment arrangement
- Co-ordinate the shipment schedule with supplier and inter-department
- Provide good customer service with internal and external parties
- Data entry, filing and document control
- Form 5 or above, preferably with 1 year relevant experience or educational background of shipping/logistics studies
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of Chinese, English and fair in Mandarin
- Work Location: Either Tuen Mun or Tsuen Wan or Kowloon Bay
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
About Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
GEODIS makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage. With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
Our Freight Forwarding division has more than 9,000 employees in over 60 countries. The entire GEODIS Group, being a global logistics provider with 30,000 employees, spans a network covering 120 countries. As part of the French railway company SNCF, GEODIS offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
In Asia Pacific, GEODIS operates 127 locations in 15 countries including Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.