Agility is one of the leading global providers of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 32,000 employees, 550 offices in over 100 countries around the world. To support the strategic growth of our business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high caliber individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782366
Employer Ref. CL-OPS
- Handle daily in/outbound operation arrangement
- Data entry and report preparation
- Invoice and packing list preparation
- Follow up the status of works order
- Assist in handling account and administrative works
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation
- Handle enquires and build up good relationship with clients
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics
- 1 year related working experience in freight forwarder/logistics industry (Fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Knowledge in Cross-border truck handling is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure & willing to work overtime when required
- Excellent service manner, patience and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Ms Word and Excel
You’ll achieve more when you join Agility.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
For details of Agility, please refer to www.agility.com
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. Our company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized.