CEVA Logistics moved to being one of the world's largest supply chain management companies. As a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions, with global workforce of 44,000 and presence over 160 countries, we demonstrate great competencies to serve our customers in areas of domestic, international freight transportation, integrated logistics management and advanced information technology. Our strong financial position, our global network, partnerships, and our solid operational infrastructure have allowed us to rise to the top of the list.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831742
- Drive the alignment of Standard Operating Procedures and follow up on execution
- Coordinate and work with other functions/Depts to ensure that shipment to the warehouse is timely and outgoing delivery is consistent with per customer requirement
- Process customer requirements and monitor daily operations, report potential issue to supervisor for problem solving
- Upon customer inquiries, communicate with origins/ suppliers and provide a timely/ organized updates to customer
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors
- Prepare reports by extracting data from system and collect information from origins and send to customer regularly
- F.5 or above
- At least 1-2 year working experience in multi-national freight forwarding company at operation or customer service level
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Mandarin
- Proficient in PC knowledge especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Location: Kwai Chung
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include 5-day work, 13th month guarantee pay and incentive bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cevalogistics.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for the recruitment related purpose only.