Weiss-Röhlig is an international logistics specialist that has been operating in the areas of air and sea freight, project logistics and individual logistics solutions since 1999. Weiss-Röhlig forms a part of the well-established companies Gebrüder Weiss and Röhlig Logistics and offers logistics services on all continents with more than 8,000 employees and in over 50 countries.
With our fast-growing expansion in Hong Kong & South China, an excellent opportunity now exists for a high calibre candidate to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835730
- Response to customer's needs in timely manner in effective communication
- Ensure timely invoicing, internal expense report and month-end closing
- Inventory Management for responsible Customer’s
- Administer the in and out records
- Control stock distribution with internal and external parties
- 3 years 3rd parties logistics firm experiences, customer services and PRC coordination is an advantage.
- Knowledge in warehouse operation is an advantage
- F.5 or above, with Diploma in Logistics Management or Inventory Management preferable
- Hands-on computer skills (Proficiency in MS Office Application)
- A good team player (Initiative, independent & willing to work under pressure & overtime)
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Working Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include alternative Saturdays and 13th month guarantee pay to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information of our company, please visit our website: www.weiss-rohlig.com