Logistics Coordinator (6-month contract)
Hermes Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992031
- To coordinate and communicate with all related internal and external parties for smooth logistics operations
- Responsible for receiving order and consolidating information
- Manage day to day store operation for inventory movement in POS system
- Maintain accurate data input in system
- Handling and monitoring defectives, shortage and missing parts etc for new incoming shipments
- Coordinate delivery schedule with internal and external parties
- Follow up delivery schedule to make sure on time delivery
- Monitor the work progress and assist with preparation of goods for special sales
- To execute ad-hoc projects as assigned by logistics manager
- F.7 or above, with degree preferable
- Mature thinking, independent, self-motivated
- Well organized and flexible team player
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send resume with expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 25/F Chinachem Leighton Plaza, 29 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hermes Asia Pacific Limited
About Hermes Asia Pacific Limited
Founded in 1837 in Paris as a harness and saddle maker, Hermès has been synonymous with superb craftsmanship, the pursuit for finest quality in materials, and the continued quest for new innovation.
Hermès today houses a full range of product families: Leather Bags and Luggage, Notebook and Leather Accessories, Equestrian, Silk Scarves, Women's Ready-to-wear, Men’s Ready-to-wear, Jewellery, Watches, Belts, Gloves, Footwear, Hats, Enamel, Art of Living, Tableware, Perfume and Hermès Intérieur et Design and is distributing all over the world.
We cordially invite qualified persons to join our retail team in Hong Kong.