CEVA Logistics moved to being one of the world's largest supply chain management companies. As a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions, with global workforce of 44,000 and presence over 160 countries, we demonstrate great competencies to serve our customers in areas of domestic, international freight transportation, integrated logistics management and advanced information technology. Our strong financial position, our global network, partnerships, and our solid operational infrastructure have allowed us to rise to the top of the list.
Logistics Coordinator (Air Gateway)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146716
Handling daily flight planning and export documentation
Handling day/night shift operations with carriers, warehouse, terminal and CS
Flight planning for achieving the OTP requirement
Cost saving that ensure selling is covered the freight cost
Ensure all data processing are running smooth and nothing error
- Diploma or above with at least 1 year relevant working experience
- Good at PC knowledge, calculation, data entry and typing
- Preferable certificate holder in basic air cargo course
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoke Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Coordinator
- Working location : Airport area
- Alternate 2 weeks day/night shift duty is required with transportation and night shift allowance
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include 5-day work, 13th month guarantee pay and incentive bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "APPLY NOW". For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cevalogistics.com.
Information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for the recruitment related purpose only.