CEVA Logistics moved to being one of the world's largest supply chain management companies. As a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions, with global workforce of 44,000 and presence over 160 countries, we demonstrate great competencies to serve our customers in areas of domestic, international freight transportation, integrated logistics management and advanced information technology. Our strong financial position, our global network, partnerships, and our solid operational infrastructure have allowed us to rise to the top of the list.
Logistics Coordinator - Air Charter & On Board Courier (OBC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992036
Logistics Coordinator - Air Charter & OBC provides competitive charter or OBC proposals to internal / external customers including operations management of charters and OBCs around the clock in conjunction with the other charter & OBC offices. The role reports to the Regional Manager, Air Charter & Emergency Services APAC.
Develop innovative solutions for charters or OBCs and quote same to CEVA stations and external parties
- Co-ordinate operational and financial issues with CEVA stations, handling agents, Charter team operations experts, admin experts
- Assist in operational planning and coordination of charter flights in conjunction with operator and handling agent
- Communicate new business opportunities seen from charter & OBC perspective to the respective CEVA Business Development teams
- Promote Charter and OBC services to Business Development, CEVA stations in the own region
- Maintain files, job costing, invoicing/correct accruals management for organized flights
Higher Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management or minimum 2 years in forwarding industry experience and/or engagement
- 2 years relevant industry experience (forwarding Airfreight, broker or airline) with sales experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office software, web-based and job specific software applications
- Experience in international, dynamic/ matrix organization with good communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Passionate in developing career in logistics industry especially in air freight
- Work Location: Kowloon Bay
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include 5-day work, 13th month guarantee pay and incentive bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "APPLY NOW". For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cevalogistics.com.
Information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for the recruitment related purpose only.