LKK Health Products Group Limited
LKK Health Products Group (hereinafter referred to as "LKKHPG" or "Group") is a member of Lee Kum Kee Group, a century-old Hong Kong enterprise. Headquartered in Hong Kong, LKKHPG is a modern and diversified business group that specializes in R&D, production, sales and services of Chinese herbal health products; traditional Chinese medicine plantation management and sales of raw Chinese medicinal materials; mobile internet platform; and property investment. As of 30 June 2016, LKKHPG employed approximately 4,800 staff.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title in the email subject line for easy reference.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833841
We invite high caliber to join our expanding business which will remark in a global presence. This position will work closely with other teams to ensure top notch logistics and supply chain solution can be implemented efficiently.
- Handle daily orders
- Actively provide support from end to end in order fulfilment process, including tracking and exception-resolving
- Coordinate and optimise store-room utilisation
- Operate on backend computer systems to support daily e-Commerce business
- Support the manager to research on regulations, tools and service providers with global market sense, quotation handling and vendor liaison
- Communicate with service providers on regular basis
- Contribute in shipment trials, program testing for new program or version release, and other systems enhancement
- Participate in Supply Management from forecast to shipment deliveries
- Provide periodic report in logistics planning
- Support new product introduction & overseas markets launch activities
- Provide administrative support to team
- Other logistics related ad hoc assignments
- 5 years working experience or above
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in e-Commerce or distribution service industries with knowledge on operations of express / post, and customs clearance
- Post-secondary education in logistics, supply chain or e-Commerce subjects
- High computer literacy in ERP, OMS, WMS and Office software
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Initiative and innovative
- Adaptive to new ideas quickly
- Willing to work overtime, under tight schedule and independently
- Minimum travel expected
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to us.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 6 months.