Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market. The Group is active in the fields of temporary and permanent staffing, search and selection, HR consulting and training, as well as in a variety of complementary activities. Thanks to direct presence and strategic partnership, it operates in more than 40 countries across Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
Able to serve all kinds of clients, the Group has developed a strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions (e.g. Site Managed Services; Assessment Center) through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a Global Corporate Member of CIETT, the International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies.
In 2014 Gi Group supplied over 12,000 companies, with a turnover of 1,350 million Euros
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992486
- Arrange all shipments from factory to customer delivery point
- Provide proof of delivery to UK based customer service team
- Partner with 3PL provider to ensure all documentation is correct
- Review all logistics invoices within 48 hours of receipt against systems information, quotes, etc. and pass to Accounts in the UK.
- Provide Logistics Manager with explanation of all invoices not to standard
- Actively resolve open issues
- Ensure all shipping and customs paperwork is filed correctly
- Ensure that old data is archived correctly
- 5 years of shipping / operations support experience in Trading Office
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up and organization skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Good standard of written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- F.7 or above, Diploma / Degree in the related discipline preferred
- Experience working with freight forwarder/ logistics management
Please send your CV with expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now"