With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Logistics Manager (Ref. No. D000)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782773
- Monitor 3PL day-to-day delivery service in order to ensure an efficient and effective execution upon the Company's requirement and standard
- Work effective with different internal teams to consolidate and manage their logistics requirements and expectations and feedback to 3PL for immediate actions
- Pro-actively communicate between the Company, individual team and 3PL on all the logistics issues
- Perform the stock take and ensure the stock accuracy on a regular basis and work with 3PL to figures out the variance if any
- Measure and review 3PL performance and productivity with KPI on a regular basis
- Deal with logistic complaints from customer and internal teams timely, be responsible for review and feedback of the monthly report on delivery problem
- Establish initiatives that will contribute to the continuous improvement plans
- Provide solution to any adhoc problem occurred on site
- Degree holders in Logistics / Supply Chain or related disciplines.
- Minimum relevant 6 years solid experience.
- Good computer skills in MS words, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in WMS/POS/Oracle is an advantage
- Sound experience in the logistics industry/sizable 3PL is a must.
- Knowledge in retails logistics is preferred
- Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make sound judgments and decisions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking apply now below or by fax to (852) 2882 4159.
For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit http://www.jebsen.com/ or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.