OneAsia Network Limited
OneAsia is a IT services company in the Asia Pacific Region and is building a new distribution channel to market our full range of professional services and Cloud-based service offerings in the territory, particularly in Hong Kong, PRC and Asian.
If you are strive to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join our great team!!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831113
- To manage inventory management of daily cycle count, annual stock take and discrepancy verification
- Constantly review logistics operating flow, procedures and recommend effective improvement initiatives for performance enhancement
- Monitor and manage the team for daily operations
- Prepare various inventory analysis and statistics for management review
- Develop and maintain cost estimates, forecasts, and cost models
- Handle ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Logistics Management or related disciplines
- 8 years or above relevant experience in Logistics & Warehouse Management, with at least 3 years or above at managerial level
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Good business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of ERP System is an advantage
- Proficient in using MS Office application.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with commission scheme and fringe benefit includes will be offered to the right candidate.