Dah Chong Hong, Limited
Dah Chong Hong, Ltd is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Logistics Manager (Ref: LOG-LM)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997732
Reporting to General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the daily operation of warehouse and delivery team of electrical home appliances and audio products, including logistics process review, maintaining stock accuracy, cost control, fleet maintenance, achieving assigned KPIs to ensure optimum inventory level, stock accuracy and enhancing cost effectiveness.
- Tertiary education or above, preferred in Logistics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in warehouse and fleet operation, including 3 years in managerial level;
- Proficiency in MS Office application, including Chinese word processing;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- With Forklift driving license is preferred;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills;
- Working location will be in Sheung Shui,
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email by clicking “Apply Now”.
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.