Advanz Group Ltd
Advanz Group is a leading search and selection firm in Hong Kong. We believe it takes talent to recognize talent.
Our team is one of the most experienced and proven recruitment teams in the industry. Established in late 2002, we specialize in the recruitment of middle to senior management level professionals across a wide sector of industries in the Greater China region. Our aim is to provide levels of service and quality that sustain long-term partnerships with our clients.
Advanz Group is the recruitment Partner for you.
For more information about the Advanz Group, please visit our website www.advanzgroup.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999143
Employer Ref. AG944
Our client, an established leading retailer urgently needs a Logistics Manager to join their successful Supply Chain team.
- Report to Senior Manager, lead and manage a small team, in charge of daily Warehouse and Delivery operations in delivering predefined operational objectives and KPI.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategy to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of supply chain.
- Lead and build structure to achieve smooth workflow and direct the team to ensure resources are used effectively and to deliver results.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with other functional groups to ensure the sufficient provision of warehousing and distribution services to support the business.
- Monitor and understand industry best in class warehousing and distribution practices and implement these as appropriate.
- Responsible for the execution of operational objectives, operational planning, fiscal budgeting and cost control initiatives.
- Drive continuous operational improvement, through working with internal teams in identifying system-related solutions for streamlining processes, or leading the team in deploying process re-engineering initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related discipline.
- At least 8 years' experience in retail distribution or logistics management.
- Computer literate, especially in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Warehouse management is preferred.
- Strong in execution, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.