We are one of the leading textile manufacturers in Hong Kong/China, employing over one thousand workers in China. Our customers are world renowned fashion retailers worldwide. We are looking for professionals who can lead, commit to results and not afraid of challenging the status quo. We are recruiting the following position to cope with the growth.
Logistics Manager Recruitment (Stationed in Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915053
- Manage the overall warehouse management to achieve the required service level to satisfy our customers at optimum cost
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the warehouse operations with 3PLs and monitor their service level against SLA process
- Continuously review the warehouse operation and drive optimization and reduction of warehousing costs
- Challenge the current standard operating procedures and lead continuous improvement in delivery execution, productivity, system functionality and quality
- Manage warehousing KPIs and identify opportunities to improve to align with the productivity targets and report to management on a regular basis
- Bachelor degree in Logistic, warehousing or supply chain management is preferred.
- Manages the transportation service to the customer through meeting or even exceeding the pre-set service level
- Lead weekly review meetings with carriers to ensure the transportation quality and control of delivery performance versus SLA．
- Proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken) and Mandarin is a plus
- Sound knowledge and experience in ERP system(e-commerce logistics) with RFID, SCM and 5S are highly desirable
- Station in Dongguan.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and benefit package. Interested parties, please send your CV with present and expected salary by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)