Synergy Medical Supply Co. Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830720
The role manages the overall logistics operation of the company particularly the supply, warehousing and distribution of products. There is a Local & International Logistics component to this role. The scope of the role covers from forecasting through to delivery to customer, by utilizing most efficient cost effective methods
- Materials Management.
- Support of process improvement.
- Knowledge of SCM, Forecasting, Local & International Logistics,
- Analytical – ability to report on variances and identify issues
- Problem solving capability
- Process competence – mapping, implementation & management
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to communicate at all levels (including senior management internally & with partner organizations)
- Can manage conflict
- Ability to work in a team
- Can negotiate, (be persuasive and assertive)
- A focus on constant review & improvement, demonstrates initiative.
- Goal & achievement oriented
- Can manage projects and tasks to deliver on time, on budget
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Industry, understanding of 3PL and Distribution
- SCM Knowledge, Negotiation Skills, Analytical and Computer Literate.
- Formal training or course work (Logistics Course) and preferred to have Bachelor’s degree - Business Degree
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellence career prospects to suitable candidates. Please e-mail your C.V. with expected salary and availability to Synergy Medical Supply Company Limited, 509 Mega Trade Centre, 1 Mei Wan Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now".
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.