Strax Asia Limited
We are a leading European distributor headquartered in Germany, specializing in the development and distribution of mobile device accessories all over the world. Our Hong Kong office (established in 1996) focuses on project management, order fulfillment and logistics while our office in Shenzhen China focuses on product sourcing, quality assurance and control.
Due to recent expansion, we are looking for a Logistics Officer for the Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830811
- Handle full set order processing and import/export shipment arrangements
- Coordinate with suppliers and ensure goods were inspected before delivery, follow up on deliveries to customers
- To ensure sales order approval prior to dispatch goods
- To work with overseas offices for direct shipment
- To apply attested documents by Chamber of Commerce for Saudi Arabia shipment
- To check rates for air/courier and sea or as per quotation to ensure rates are accurate for ad hoc shipments
- Request for freight quotes from freight forwarder as and when required to ensure the rates were competitive
- Verify all suppliers/freight forwarders/courier invoices
- Diploma in Logistics/Shipping
- Proficient in Excel, Chinese Word Processing, ERP system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarine
- 3-5 years experience in logistics field
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsible, careful, hardworking and independent
We offer an attractive salary, CNY double pay, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including outpatient, hospital and dental). Interested parties please send your detailed resume (including last and expected salary) to apply.