Logistics Officer (Apparel) 16-20k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993293
Employer Ref. 5382
Due to rapid expansion in Asia, our client a famous apparel brand is looking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Logistics Officer.
We are now seeking for a LOGISTICS OFFICER
- Handle I/E, L/C, operating Tradelink system, booking approval, customs declaration and other related activities
- Coordinate with different departments and 3PL parties to support retail related activities
- Responsible for data administration in order management system, SAP and WMS
- Support retail / supply chain projects and ad hoc assignments
- Coordinate with regional office on regional affaris
- University or tertiary educated, in discilines related to logistics
- 2 years working experience, perferbly from fashion or retail industry
- Strong numerical sense and excellent MS Excel skills
- Analytical mindset, problem solver and good communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP, or ERp systems is a strong plus
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jason Wong +852 2986 1987
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.