Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) is a globally operating technology group. Established in 1852, the company initially specialized in banknote and securities printing, later adding automatic currency processing equipment to its product portfolio. Today, G&D is also a leading supplier of smart cards and cutting-edge system solutions in the fields of telecommunications, electronic payments, transportation, health care, identity, customer loyalty, pay-TV, multimedia and Internet security (public key infrastructure). The G&D Group, based in Munich/Germany, comprises above 50 subsidiaries and joint ventures in all parts of the world, employing over 8,000 people, with around 5,000 outside Germany. Subsidiaries and joint ventures operate in Germany, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Dubai, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK and the USA.
Please feel free to visit our web site for more detailed information:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996336
Employer Ref. GDAPCS&S-LOG
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfill optimum efficiency of this position:
- Manage the inspection, shipping, handling, and packaging of supplies and equipment
- Prepare inventory reports and correspondence
- Analyze the demand for supplies and forecast future needs
- Be responsible for the Good Receive Form documentation.
- Be responsible for goods declaration, e.g., Tradelink
- Prepare packing document for goods issue.
- Check price and roll cost with supplier and forwarder
- Deal with warehouse and transportation parties for shipment arrangement.
- Be responsible for stocks preparation & export shipment.
- Update order status & maintain the order/invoice database
- Diploma holder in Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in order processing function. Strong logistics background with proven order track records.
- Knowledgeable in using Multiable System
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, service-oriented, initiative and independent.
- Good analytical mind and business sense.
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese, and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in computer applications, & Chinese word processing.
An attractive package that is commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications and experience will be offered. Please apply with detailed resume including availability, current & expected salary and contact number to Human Resources Department, Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Limited, Room 2901, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or apply by e-mail.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.