Brooks Brothers Far East Limited
Brooks Brothers Far East Limited is currently looking for high caliber individuals for the following challenging position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998369
- Monitor the shipment and shipping documentation to facilitate shipment arrangements and ensure smooth daily operations
- Looking for freight forwarder/trucker at the most competitive prices, on time delivery schedules and the best quality of service.
- Strong liaison skills between suppliers, manufacturers, freight forwarders, customers as well as internal departments.
- Closely work with counterparts in the US and EU office to take appropriate and timely action for compliance as well as any discipline violation.
- Creates and maintains data for financial reporting based on the business needs, such as the monthly accruals.
- Supports with 3PL freight auditing firms to perform reviews of invoices and supply essential standardized data back to company systems for payment purposes.
- Handle and monitor inbound & outbound freight to different store locations/countries and ensure Customs clearance processes & compliance adhered to in specific countries.
- Deal with day to day logistics and warehouse interactions such as receiving, storage, and claims.
- Vendor Management - distribute and understand company guidelines to update necessary partners as well as answer further questions, entry of vendor chargeback in company’s SAP payments system as needed.
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare shipment statistics and reports.
- System upload, update, analysis and maintain the accuracy of data using company and warehouse related systems.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities based on the needs from the company.
- Diploma or above in Business Management, Supply Chain, Transportation, or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in supply chain / logistics operation with 3PL management experience
- Solid experience in handling garments shipping arrangement is a must
- Knowledge in handling consolidation and containerization cargo
- Advanced Skills MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and good analytical skills
- Knowledge in eCommerce (B2C), using SAP system & GT Nexus is an advantage
- Responsible and hardworking, committed to deadlines, self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Strong communication skills and working independently
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.