Jeb International Limited provides a range of commercial interior products to the construction industry including innovative architectural aluminium partition systems, relocatable and demountable partitions, operable walls and decorative aluminium sheet products. Our company is a well known regional business that is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the following position:
Logistics Officer - Design Industry
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146845
Employer Ref. JIL/LO-1512-01
What will you do:
- Handle order processing and import/export shipment arrangements.
- Coordinate with Suppliers, Clients/Overseas Offices and Warehouse to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for preparing Purchase Orders, checking stock availability, checking freight rate, issuing invoices, preparing packing lists and delivery status communication with clients.
- Ensure accuracy of all documents including purchase orders, shipping documents, invoices and packing lists.
- Ensure receipts of deposits based on credit terms.
- Consolidate all confirmed orders in project list and create reports.
- Keep track and maintain inventory database
What should you have:
- Diploma in Logistics/Shipping
- Proficient in Excel, Chinese Word Processing,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in handling shipment with overseas clients
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsible, careful, hardworking and independent
*Applicants who are able to start work IMMEDIATELY are preferred.
- 5 day work week
- Competitive Remuneration with medical and dentist coverage
- High-end furniture and open planned workplace
- 15 days Annual Leave
JEB Group prides itself for having a fun, energetic and innovative open-plan office/showroom. We are always striving for like-minded talent to join our family so if you are interested in becoming part of the team, get in touch by clicking "APPLY NOW" or applying through our career page. To stay tune with our latest movements and openings, please visit www.jebinternational.com.