jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831711
Employer Ref. 101-161006-KN_1
- Work closely with Customer Services Representative in Shenzhen and Shanghai, China to arrange the orders with the warehouse in Hong Kong.
- Support Finance to reconcile inventory and month end sales cut-off.
- Manage import /export shipping documents.
- Monitor and ensure the shipments are properly shipped & received and record in the system for revenue recognition.
- Maintain inventory accuracy; manage to conduct regular inventory cycle count.
- Make sure shipments are on time to our customers.
- Project involved with: Warehousing project based on the business needs.
- Reporting Structure: Direct report to Logistics Lead
- Associated Degree or above.
- At least 3 years working experience of Shipping and Warehouse management experience.
- Skills to use ERP system, preferable for MES or People Soft.
- Functional business experience in Supply Chain or Customer service.
- Trade Compliance experience -Hong Kong /China is a must.
- Logistics and Warehouse Management experience.
- Good command of English & Mandarin.
- Import/Export documentation in China and HK.
- Immediate available/ short notice will be an advantage.
Any interested party, please apply online with your resume (with expected salary in word format).
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk