Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Logistics Specialist (12 months contract) up to 20K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917838
Employer Ref. 91M0079635
- Undertake all aspects of customer order management
- Monitor 3PL daily warehouse operations
- Maintain product receiving, movement, delivery & returns in system
- Handle product complaints, recalls and exchange
- Monitor and track open/backorders; provide order status report as and when required.
- Prepare shipping documents (invoice/ packing list/ others) as required by L/C
- Resolve customer's complaints to customer satisfaction and proactively seek to identify root cause to prevent reoccurrence.
- With warehouse/ inventory management experience
- A diploma or equivalent of College graduated
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar roles
- Able to work independently and as part of team
- Demonstrates basic level of computer literacy with high numerical accuracy
For interested parties, please click APPLY NOW or call 22323413 Bianca Tsang for more information. Only short-listed canididate will be contacted. Thank you!