Sourceability HK Limited
Sourceability is a synergetic blend of industry experience coupled with an investment in the latest and greatest technology to protect our customers from the continuous threat of counterfeit and substandard electronic components.
The Sourceability mission is to be customer centric. Our company will adapt to the many changes happening in the global electronic component markets. Our resilience will be directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on our customers and suppliers. We are passionate about the role we play as a global supply chain partner.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994994
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for warehouse daily operation including dock receiving, shipping and logistics arrangement to make sure timely delivery of the right product and quantity to our customers.
• Perform day-to-day warehouse operation
• Support dock receiving, picking, packing and shipping function and update the related transactions in ERP system
• Ability to perform both Import and Export trade declaration through Tradelink
• Able to process both HK Import and Export Licenses application for strategic controlled commodities as needed
• Liaise with 3rd party logistics providers for logistics activities to ensure our expectation and on time delivery to customers is fulfilled
• Liaise with Accounting to plan and perform periodical cycle count
• Provide support for other duties and new projects assigned by the superior
• Professional Certificate / Diploma or above
• Preferably specializing in logistics/supply chain or equivalent with 2 years related experience
• Positive working attitude, well organized, team player, independent, and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
• Proficiency in MS Office application