ZIM is one of the world's leading shipping company, to cope with our business expansion, we looking for high caliber candidates to join our team.
Logistics System Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780430
Employer Ref. ZIMIT01
- Absorb and spread knowledge from HO, GI and/or business units.
- Monitoring EDI error-queues from Various Partners (Terminals, Depots)
- Rollout EDI integration with terminals and Depots
- Support Procurement system and Material Management (MM) in SAP
- Participate in study and documentation of Agency Logistics Business Process
- Vast knowledge to Grasp Best Practices and enforce Best Practice, procedures and business processes
- Handling support issues through the remedy system including escalation process and following them
- Monitor outstanding system developments and enhancements in the "Change Management system”
- User administration-handling/approval of authorizations, testing system enhancements, when needed
- Assisting on projects, new products, module, functionalities, etc…
- Co-ordinate any training needs received by an agency from the Regional office
- Integrate cross modules issues.
- University Degree holder in Logistics or IT or related discipline
- 4 years working experience in a global company with solid knowledge in Shipping/Logistics Industry
- Solid experience with global teams & able to translate business requirements into user requirements
- Knowledge of communication strategies and approaches; understanding of IT systems of Logistics/Opr
- Quick Learner, Aggressive with excellent analytical skills ; Self-initiative & detailed-oriented
- Strong business and system acumen; Good understanding on project life cycle
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
We offer an attractive fringe benefit to the right candidate; include 5 days work, Annual Leaves, Mandatory Provident Fund, Medical/Dental scheme and Life Insurance.