jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998814
Employer Ref. 14227
- Market leader in Luxury Retail
- Career Development Opportunity
- Stable Working Environment
- Develop a good relationships with the local and regional media
- Work closely with media & stylists, agencies, vendors and internal departments to ensure the smooth implementation of PR activities with good media coverage
- Support of events, press presentations, seasonal campaigns in the region, digital campaigns.
- Assist the manager to organize new product launch events
- Work with Product Team on press release translation and follow-up press coverage to regional and international teams
- Conduct extensive digital & social media monitoring (brand/ products exposure) on daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in luxury retail industry is a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; able to communicate with all levels of people
- Energetic, detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with good verbal presentation skills; knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kary Wong on +852 2833 4193 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.