Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
M&A (Associate - Vice President)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783799
Employer Ref. AL160923-1
Our client is a growing investment Banking Group, M&A, corporate, ECM/DCM activities would like to recruit highly calibrated qualified M&A experience to join the fast growing team.
- Leadership figures in execution of M&A projects, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Conduct valuation analysis for Cross-border M&A and ECM transactions
- Contact point with the potential targets, internal legal and due diligence team, analyst team, external advisors and regulators, oversee the projects make sure every step of the deal process is completed in time and accurately
- Providing high level reviews and conclusion for the transactions to the board
- Years of experience: 4~5 years (properly went through 3 years analyst training) for Associate Director and 2~3 years for Analyst
- Experience in both M&A and capital market transactions
- Capable running M&A transaction (both buy and sell ‐side) with instructions from senior banker
- Ability to conduct valuation analysis for M&A and ECM transactions
- Good understanding of capital market products e.g. IPO, CB
- Language skills: business fluent in English and mandarin, can read /write Chinese
Interested party, please kindly send your Resume in WORD format with current and expected salary to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
And CC email@example.com.