M&A Manager / Director
Macdonald & Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922660
Corporate Finance M&A Job Description
- Assess potential M&A deals through market and industry research, financial analysis and valuation modeling;
- Coordinate Due Diligence and provide professional advices on M&A transactions;
- Produce presentations and run the deal process;
- Participate in coordination of various activities and manage relationships of professional parties, investors and clients;
- Assisting in deal execution;
- Apply real estate acquisition and investment knowledge and skills creatively to diverse company needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- At least 5 years working experience in investment bank, private equity or boutique advisory firm;
- Experience in M&A execution is a must;
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical, solid financial and valuation modeling skills with good business and financial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management;
- Excellent team player with solid interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, creative and independent; Good time management and attention to details on multiple task to meet deadlines;
- CFA, CPA or equivalent professional qualification is preferred;
- Familiar to Takeovers Code and Listing Rules requirements in HK market. Experiences in A Share market M&A is preferred.
- Occasional travel is required.
The opportunity presents excellent environment with dynamic duties and a great career prospect for ambitious individual.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”