Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes. The Group is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and IPPUDO ramen and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, the Group operates over 970 outlets in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. It also established the first Sino-Foreign joint venture (registered as ‘Sino-foreign Joint Venture 001’) in China in 1980 and now delivers air catering service in 11 cities through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
M&E Project Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915759
- To conduct site management on M&E installation design, review the construction drawings/documents, control the quality of milestones of each project, coordinate all contractors/vendors to solve the technical problems
- Control the quality of M&E installation on site and ensure the M&E facilities are installed in accordance with the approved drawings, specification and codes
- Closely work with on site Project Manager and communicate with Operations for quality deliverables
- Degree or High Diploma holder in Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above is required
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the catering/building/construction industry, both design and site background are preferred
- Proven experience on M&E design and project management for Catering Services
- Proven site coordination and supervision skills, and contractual awareness are required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written & spoken Chinese and English is preferred
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.