PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Mainframe Specialist (Core Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777088
Employer Ref. C27001447481042402
- Application development and enhancement of core banking systems
- Involve in collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development, platform migration and testing covering the entire SDLC
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum 5 years experience in IT profession with a minimum of 3 years experience as systems analyst or equivalent
- Experience in core banking system development on midrange platforms
- Familiar with PRINCE 2 and SSADM is an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
Candidates with less experience would be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.