Sita Waste Services Limited
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical & Control)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915536
Employer Ref. OWTF_MEEC_28112016
- Assist the maintenance superintendent to develop and execute total preventive maintenance plans to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operation of the facilities;
- Arrange and lead the Electrical & Control team to execute maintenance activities timely;
- Receive maintenance request and generate correspondent work order with the aid of Computerized Maintenance Management System;
- Identify and pro-actively respond to abnormality;
- Support the supervisor to develop and implement plant improvement plan and monitor the sub-contractor work;
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the the management.
- Degree / Diploma holder or above in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related discipline;
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade B and H with 3-5 years of experience in maintenance of industrial plant;
- Proficient knowledge of PC skill;
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Pro-active, independent and can work under pressure.
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.