Hong Yip Service Company Limited
Established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. in 1967, Hong Yip remains one of Hong Kong's leading property and facilities management companies. Approximately, 2,000 blocks are currently managed by Hong Yip and these include private housing estates, luxurious houses, commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and government facilities.
We are looking for a high caliber professional to join our tem. Interest parties please submit your application to email@example.com or refer to below channels:
Maintenance Engineer (E&M) (5-day work) (Yuen Long / Tuen Mun)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995232
Employer Ref. HY/MEEM/130117/JDB
- Coordinate and manage regular and emergency repair and maintenance works(E&M) for properties
- Conduct regular site inspection to monitor the progress of maintenance works and provide recommendations for improvement
- Handle enquiries and complaints about maintenance works and provide appropriate solutions after investigation
- Coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure safety during the implementation of maintenance works
- Keep proper records of all documents including tendering and quotations
- Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in building services installation or maintenance
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Good remuneration and attractive benefits such as marriage leave, paid sick leave, 14 days annual leave, training sponsorship and medical benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via "APPLY NOW" or by fax: 2827-2125 or by post to The Human Resources & Administration Department - Recruitment & Selection Section, Hong Yip Service Company Ltd., 16/F, World Tech Centre, 95 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.