Bannershop Hong Kong Limited
Founded in 2006 in Hong Kong, BannerSHOP is a market leader in the Large Format Digital Printing Industry providing prepress, digital printing, finishing and installation services for our valuable customers. We have global presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and London employing 400 employees with 5 production hubs and 4 retail stores. We are a pioneer in innovative technology and automated production process providing a safe and balance working environment. To cope with our continuous business growth and demand for higher customer satisfaction, we are looking for passionate, responsible and determine candidates like you!
If you want to work in an organization that values people, responsibility, work-life balance and individual development, you will love working for BannerSHOP. Are you ready?
Maintenance Engineer / Service Technician
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779924
10 – 14 days annual leave, 17 days bank holiday, bonus, staff referral bonus, medical insurance, birthday leave, on the job training, marriage leave, full paid paternity leave, compassionate leave
- Design and execute routine quality inspection & service on in-house printers, eqiupments & machineries
- Develop easy to understand guideline for operators, such as manual for preventative maintenance, basic troubleshooting, etc
- Allocate and provide coaching of basic duties to operators
- Respond immediately to emergency/ breakdowns, fix faults & issues, arrange procurement of replacement parts
- Fit replacement parts, perform check and calibration, monitor performance to make sure repair have been carried out correctly
- Troubleshoot unknown causes with vendor manuals, and thru communication & coordination with engineer/ technician/ support team
- Assist procurement & storage of maintenance parts, tools & equipments
- Periodic report to Production Managers of work progress
- Participate and assist in carrying out projects, such as machinery development & modifications, factory site audit, improvement, etc
- Ad-hoc technical support during non-office hours may be required
- Certificate or above in Electronic / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, or related principle
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering/ machine servicing with relation to printing or electronic equipment (inkjet is advantage)
- Analytical mind with good technical & practical problem solving skills
- Knowledge in PLC, analogue & digital circuit design, with understanding of electronic, electrical & engineering drawings and principles
- Self motivated, hardworking, ability to face pressure with good time management skill
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team, with good verbal & written communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries to us.