WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ to find us more about us.
Kowloon Bay office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Maintenance Manager/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Building Services- School Project)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991765
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31744
- Organizes, plans, directs, and supports maintenance activities in order that MEP equipment, systems and facilities are safe, efficiently utilized, reliable and meet regulatory requirements.
- Leads in performing testing, commissioning, qualification activities
- Helps with developing technical procedures and related change management documentation
- Supervise and oversee Third Party Contractors, where applicable
- Provides solutions to routine and a wide variety of problems ranging from simple to moderate in scope and complexity
- Degree of Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical
- 10 years’ relevant site work experience preferable
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer/ Engineer
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your resume and expected salary.
Or you may present your application via our job application system. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ click here to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.