SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited)
SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited) provides a complete waste management service, including municipal, commercial and industrial waste collection, urban cleansing, design, construction and operation of transfer stations and mega landfill facilities, sludge delivery, organic waste recovery, waste-to-energy operations and the restoration and aftercare of closed landfills. We are now looking for high calibre professionals to fill the following position:
Job application email: email@example.com
Maintenance Manager - Transfer Station
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220849
Employer Ref. WKTS_MM_21042017
- To managed and arranged the maintenance work for the team staff.
- To ensure all maintenance / repair jobs are carried out safety, effectively, efficiently and in accordance with set guideline and procedures.
- To assist in designing, planning and implementing preventative maintenance programs for all station equipment, plant and machinery.
- To assist in modifying plant and machinery whenever necessary.
- To develop cost control and budget awareness among the maintenance staff.
- To monitor the work progress carried out by subcontractors and their work performance.
- To understand the overall objectives of the transfer station and to work closely with others in achieving those objectives.
- Degree / Higher Certificate / Diplomas in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or completed a recognized apprenticeship.
- At least 8 years working experience in plant and heavy equipment maintenance with at least 3 years in supervisory level.
- Holder of Class A or B electrician license.
- Knowledge on EMS ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001, Quality System ISO 9000 preferred.
- Possess a certificate in Safety Supervisor is a plus.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Independent and willing to work outdoor sometimes and in a difficult terrain.
- Working Location: West Kowloon