Maxim's Caterers Ltd
Founded in 1956, Maxim's Group has grown into the largest catering company in Hong Kong, operating over 70 brands and 590 outlets, while serving more than 540,000 people every day. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, conveyor-belt sushi chain and institutional catering. Maxim's Group's persistent pursuit of innovation and quality has reaped many commendations in recent years, such as the Hong Kong Premier Brand Award. The Group also received "Hong Kong Corporate Branding Award" and was named "Caring Company" in 2008/2010, and garnered the "Prime Eco Award" for four consecutive years.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Maintenance Officer (Factory 1)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833221
- Responsible for new equipment assessment
- According to production requirements to improve the mechanical equipments
- Maintain regular inspection and assessment of equipment
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Monitor the team to achieve work progress and standards up to the completion of the works and including maintaining documentation and recording
- Diploma / High Certificate holder in Mechanical / Manufacturing engineering or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in civil/building maintenance or project works
- Holder of grade “A” registered electrical worker is a must
- Sound PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good communication skills
- Working location: Tai Po Industrial Estate
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.