Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915213
Our client is one of Asia’s top property groups for commercial and residential properties and are now seeking for a Maintenance Officers to cover various districts around Hong Kong. If you have the technical E&M experience and looking to gain more exposure in the commercial or Residential sector, working with a team of professionals then this opportunity could be for you.
- Reporting to the Line Manager
- Oversee multiple commercial/residential establishments in various districts
- Manage and coordinate A&A, Fitting out and Building maintenance
- Upgrade technical standards and specifications, tender contractor management
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Work closely with internal departments as well as external Consultants, Clients and Government Authorities.
- Carry out inspections of facilities and repairs
- Record and Report maintenance issues and daily activities
- A degree or higher diploma in Building Services Engineering, Facilities/Maintenance or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ managerial experience in managing large commercial buildings
- Experienced in Electrical & Mechanical works and maintenance
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Maintenance Officer
Please contact me for further information and a confidential chat about our client’s opportunities.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted.