Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Maintenance Officer Trainee (Building / Building Services) [Ref: MOT-B/BS]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780332
Employer Ref. MOT-B/BS
The Maintenance Officer Trainee Scheme targets for those who are interested in developing a career in building/building service maintenance field. The training scheme is a 3 years programme of on-job training with sponsorship for external academic courses in related field.
- Documentation works such as compiling of tender document, contract document, drawings, etc. for building/building services maintenance works.
- Basic work in tender analysis, contract admin
- Data input and record preparation
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language, Chinese Language and Mathematics; or
- Five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above in the HKCEE, including English Language and Chinese Language; or Equivalent.
- No relevant technical knowledge or experience required.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.