The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for setting up and managing the Maintenance Division which provides maintenance support and services to the WEEETRF operations including treatment plants and refurbishment of Permitted Waste Products.
In Project Construction Phase:
- Set up the Maintenance team and facility for the WEEETRF operation;
- Follow up on installation, inspection and acceptance of plant utilities, systems and equipment; and
- Prepare list of critical spare parts for procurement based on suppliers’ recommendations and equipment maintenance document.
In Operation Phase:
- Direct the team to provide high quality maintenance support and service to the WEEETRF operation;
- Establish and implement preventive and predictive maintenance program to minimize maintenance cost and equipment breakdown time;
- Define and manage the maintenance budget;
- Develop maintenance work procedures to ensure work is carried out safely and in accordance with required specifications; and
- Liaise and manage contractors of outsourced works.
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical/Maintenance/Electrical engineering or equivalent ;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant maintenance experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level in process manufacturing industry;
- Knowledge and experience in process control systems such as PLC etc.;
- Possessing mechanical, electrical and instrumentation skills;
- Experience in waste treatment industry is a plus;
- Strong leadership, people management and communication skills; and
- Good command of both verbal and written English & Chinese.
Location: EcoPark, Tuen Mun (Shuttle Bus pick-up: Hung Hom Station & V City)
5-day work and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application quoting our reference and stating availability, present and expected salary. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Unsuccessful applications will be kept for 12 months and then destroyed. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.