Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783347
Employer Ref. 201609_MA
(Working Location: Yuen Long)
- Lead management accounting function of assigned Business Units (BU)
- Manage annual budgets, monthly forecast and overall financial performance
- Prepare management reports including budgets and actual closing for designated BU
- Conduct financial analysis and propose business action plans
- Participate in month-end closing and reporting cycles
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Membership of recognized accounting bodies
- Minimum 3 years’ MNC management accounting experience
- With audit experience would be an advantage
- Excellent financial analytical skills
- Able to work independently and within tight deadline
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient PC skills, knowledge in SAP system is an advantage
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development, its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career prospects, attractive remuneration package, retirement scheme, medical coverage, purchase discount privileges and many other fringe benefits. Please apply in full RESUME with working experience, present and expected salary together with contact telephone number to the Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference no. at the beginning of the email subject and do NOT apply with "Quick Apply".
(All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment and employment related purpose only. Information on unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)