United Chinese Plastics Products Co Ltd
United Chinese Plastics Products Company Limited is a leading manufacturing and trading company in artificial flowers and seasonal decorations industry. We serve overseas customers from worldwide and target mainly USA and European markets. We are now inviting high caliber to fill the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783653
- Prepare consolidated financial and management reports.
- Provide comparative analysis and executive commentary on the corporate financial performance.
- Prepare financial forecast and budgets.
- Assists the superior to streamline current operating procedures.
- Liaise with auditor on year end audit.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Travel to Shenzhen & Zhongshan occasionally.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline.
- Finalist / Qualified member of accounting professions.
- 3 – 5 years accounting experience in trading industry.
- Added advantage for those with supervisory experience or China accounts handling.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skill and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in general MS office applications (including Excel and Powerpoint).
- Good command of spoken English & Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Hand-on experience with Navision software is an advantage.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK, double pay, performance bonus, medical insurance and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to HR & Administration Department via email@example.com.
For company details, please visit http://www.unitedchinese.com.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.)