jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783486
Employer Ref. CAE/MA
Chevalier (Aluminium Engineering) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position:
Coordinate and provide administrative support to internal and external parties
- Assist in handling site administration job including set up site office
- Participate in procurement activities
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Outdoor work is required
Associate Degree in Building Studies or Engineering Discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in construction / engineering companies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Aggressive, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Aluminium Windows & Curtain Walls
About Chevalier Group - Aluminium Windows & Curtain Walls
Chevalier Group - Aluminium Windows & Curtain Walls
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com