As a strong team of experienced human resources consultants, we act as bridge between our clients and candidates, we aim to provide value-added solutions and high quality services to both sides.
Our client is a leading and progressive financial institution in Hong Kong, now looking for highly caliber person to develop its business in Pan-Asia and China market for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830848
- Assist in developing business strategy for China and Pan-Asia market
- Implementing business plan and coordinating business development activities
- Financial analysis and presentation
- Support senior officers
- Maintain a close relationship with our clients
- University graduate in any discipline (Fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Confident, energetic team player, mature, self-motivated and hardworking
- Willing to improve continuously and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and good team spirit
- Fluent English and Cantonese is must, Mandarin is an advantage
- Hong Kong permanent residents or working visa holder
- 5 days work and bank holiday
- Pre-job training and one year on-job professional training program
- Excellent career path to management level
- Salary depends on the education level and experience
- 14 days annual leave
- Outstanding mentoring program is opened to all management trainee candidates
- Medical scheme & study allowance
Interested parties please send detailed resume / CV with confidence by email to us. All application will be treated in strict confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.