Job-box Personnel is a professional recruitment consultancy with extensive recruitment experience and knowledge within the employment marketplace.
Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their ideal job. Our clients consist of multi-nationals, banks and finance companies, as well as small to medium-sized enterprises across all industries.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916797
Employer Ref. MA - 01
About our client:
Our client company is a leading financial conglomerate in Hong Kong. Their business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering financial planning services, as well as life insurance and employee benefits in Hong Kong. In addition, Our client has a brand presence in Indonesia. Their strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing professional and comprehensive financial strategies including assessment of risk, cash flow analysis and financial projections to our prestigious personal and corporate clients.
- Implement investment strategies and identify global market changes to meet clients’ portfolio objectives.
- Assist senior managers in presenting investment portfolio and market outlook to clients.
- Develop your own client servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Prepare customized deliverables to address the changes, suggesting corrective actions or value-added recommendations.
- Conduct research on investment matrix, market assessments, competitor intelligence, marketing research, product and channel market demand assessments and competitive analysis for global market.
- Exchange and bring competencies, skills and ideas within the team for the global knowledge / methodologies / experience enhancement of the department.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree holder or above in any discipline (Major in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Business Management and Accounting would be an advantage).
- Less than three years' work experience.
- Possess excellent organizational and planning competence, strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as outstanding analytical and leadership qualities.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Energetic,self-motivated, passionate and commitment to excellence.
- A good team player.
- Willing to learn and interested in the financial and investment industry.
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
- 15 - 20K per month (depends on education level & working experience)
- 5-Days Work
- 20 working days' annual leave
- Medical scheme
- Sponsorship for continuous education and professional qualifications (AFP, CFP, FRM, CFA, etc.)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, including (personal particulars / academic background / employment history, current and expected salary, and contact phone number) to application @ jobbox.com.hk
**Non-Degree candidate will not be considered**
Please note: Due to the high number of responses received, we can only respond to those candidates short listed for interview. Short listed candidates will be notified within Eight (8) weeks of the date of this advertisement.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.