Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.
Management Associate Program (Ref: 201787)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831624
Our client is a Multi-National Financial Advisory firm headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong. They offer an all rounded service to their clients to ensure that their business transformation is well researched and that long term relationships are formed with all stakeholders throughout each partnership.
The successful candidate must be able to show their hunger and passion to succeed and be Business Minded in a way that promotes the forwarding of the business and their personal career. They are looking for someone to grow with the company in the hopes of becoming a future leader and/or Business Partner.
They are looking for an ambitious and proactive candidate to join their 2 Year Management Associate Program.
Your 2 Year Program would include:
- An introduction to Finance, a full Training program to ensure your understanding of the industry and provide you with all the tools to succeed
- Providing comprehensive financial advice and maintaining relationships with existing clients, while also exploring the market to develop new business (0 – 6 Months)
- Attracting and training new talent to the group while acting as a mentor and leader
- Building on your Leadership & Management skills through various Training programs
- Degree Holder or higher in any discipline (Fresh Graduate and IANG Visa are also welcome)
- Experience in Business Development will be an advantage
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Outgoing, energetic, good communication skills and able to build up good connections at all levels
- Good Command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work efficiently with good time management skills
Candidates will receive a monthly base salary and competitive remuneration package. Your path includes a 2-year Program as a Management Associate and a promotion to a Management Position prior to or at completion of the Program.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.