Practicus Hong Kong is part of a growing global consultancy business has an excellent reputation for providing a mix of skilled people and outstanding professional services and is preparing to meet the next big challenge as a leading consultancy business in Hong Kong through the growth and acquisition of new clients.
To learn more about our operating model, please visit: http://www.practicus.com/en-hk
Management Consultant_ Agile Product Owner/Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919841
Due to rapid expansion, Practicus is looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner to oversee portfolios of large scale digital / mobile projects.
This position is open to candidates who have practical experience and proven track record in the delivery of large scale digital projects using Agile methodologies.
Experience in Scaled Agile frameworks within enterprise teams will be a plus.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of enhancements and the conversion rate to ensure your revenue growth targets.
- Define the long-term vision and strategy for the product development and features and set clear measurable KPIs.
- Build, maintain and prioritize the product backlog based on the defined product roadmap, customer feedback and feedback from business stakeholders.
- Be the voice of the customer and the business stakeholder and incorporate their feedback into the product backlog.
- Utilize data sources to drive continuous testing and optimize the strategy together with a team of UX-Experts, the Analytics Team and Developers.
- Build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including Business Owners, IT, Marketing, Legal and other Product Owners.
- Engage with the main stakeholder throughout the product development and engage with them during the sprints.
- Play a key role in continually improving a high performing team, to improve the overall quality and velocity.
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Design the processes, structure, cycle and implementation strategy required to run the business continuous delivery team.
- Drive the development and delivery of product road maps in conjunction with Digital Product Teams. Identify and build team structures to enable delivery aligned to the agreed road maps.
- Manage at any one time one large or more complex projects, ensuring timely delivery of outputs. This includes the planning, governance and reporting for projects under responsibility.
- Create, track and report timelines, budgets, backlog, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Ensuring adherence to governance procedures and significant contribution to process improvement, facilitating and chairing regular project meetings ensuring all project issues and risks are documented, assigned, monitored and managed to ensure minimal impact to the program, reporting status to key Stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Engaging and working collaboratively with Business, internal IT and other teams throughout the program lifecycle.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders for the benefit of the projects and programs.
- Considering risk implications in all decisions and activities through a good understanding of business activity, opportunities and threats.
- Leveraging business knowledge and expertise to drive business decisions and business improvements.
- Adopt and share standards, tools, best practices, principles for cost, quality and productivity improvement.
- Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards.
- Develop a good level of understanding of the appropriate business systems of the Group.
- Solid project management skills in initiation, analysis, design, test and transition with proven application of both Project Management Professional and Agile SCRUM certification.
- Experience working in relevant market and context, such as proven track record of delivery across programs and projects using agile management methodologies, in a complex, multinational corporate environment.
- Experience with the design and development of ecommerce web and mobile applications in the market would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Leadership, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills.
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be a great advantage.
"Your career is in your hands"